Weathering the Storm
Shifts in trade dynamics, increasingly extreme weather and competing end consumer demands mean the landscape in the produce industry is unpredictable—and sometimes uncontrollable. It takes skill and flexibility to solve daily challenges, but your logistics partner can be a source of calm amid the storm.
From Chaos to Confidence
VersaCold has the assets and the technology to meet your supply chain needs, no matter the temperature of your food, the frequency of your shipments, or the resilience of your product.
Our global reach and integrated logistics management ease the pressure of shifting trade forces and consumer demands. We can implement industry-leading supply chain solutions to accommodate different logistical challenges based on seasonality, availability, intended use and fragility.
A Worry-Free Solution
Our solutions are why we take on our customers’ most complex lanes and problems. And with Coastal Pacific Xpress (CPX)—our division specializing in highly perishable food, including produce—we have the resources, expertise, and skill to deliver a worry-free solution. We offer:
- 500+ tractors and over 800 trailers to move your product across North America
- Multi-temperature trailers to transport food from -30°C to 4°C (-18°F to 39°F)
- Canadian local, national, and cross-border service, with customs brokerage services offering border crossing expertise
- Distribution services, including inventory management and Direct-Store-Distribution (DSD) transportation
- Warehouses with IQF capabilities, BRC certification and export approvals to ship globally
- An industry-leading food safety focus, with a Cold Chain Assurance team
Our reach and flexibility are why we’re ideally positioned to be your trusted logistics partner—no matter what challenges consumers, customers, retailers or Mother Nature can throw at you.