Consistency and Reliability
Time, temperature, humidity, distance, seasonal demand—there’s a lot to consider in dairy logistics. Whether it’s milk, cheese, butter, ice cream, yogurt, or another dairy product, you’re looking for a logistics provider with top-of-the-line standards, best-in-class certifications and a stable—but agile—supply chain strategy.
Your Partner in Precision
With 26 distribution centres positioned across Canada and a combined storage capacity of over 110 million cubic feet, VersaCold has the facilities to store a large volume of goods close at hand—wherever your manufacturing facilities are.
Our wide range of cold temperatures, from -30°C to 4°C (-18°F to 39°F) are ideal for storing fresh and frozen goods over both the short and long term. And as a testament to the integrity of our solutions, we are the only temperature-sensitive supply chain and logistics provider in Canada to have coast-to-coast British Retail Consortium (BRC) certification—the global highest standard in food safety.
The Versatility to Deliver
With our extensive reach and wide range of solutions, we’re able to manage short shelf life goods efficiently and longer shelf life goods strategically to meet your needs. VersaCold offers:
- 500+ tractors and over 800 trailers to move your product
- Distribution services, including inventory management and Direct-Store-Distribution (DSD) transportation
- Order consolidation and just-in-time order management for fast-moving perishables
- The widest refrigerated warehousing network in Canada, with coast-to-coast BRC certification
- Blast freezing, tempering and modified atmosphere storage
- Integrated third-party logistics for industry-leading supply chain solutions, and fourth-party logistics (4PL) to outsource beyond the VersaCold network when needed
We know what you’re looking for—certifications, capacity, configurations—and we deliver.